The Treasury of Lives

Pelkhor Chode, also known as Pelkhor Dechen, in Gyantse, Tsang, was established by Prince Pabten Kunzang Pak, with the assistance of Khedrubje Gelek Pelzangpo, between 1418 and 1425 as an ecumenical center for Sakya and Geluk traditions. The Drukpa Kagyu tradition is also represented, although the community remains primarily Sakya.

Abbots & Officers

Abbot

Abbot byams pa chos bzang [1932 - ]

Biographies

There are 6 related biographies